Because I am TERRIBLY late… Because I work best in bulletted lists…Because the last time I wrote, I didn’t have a two-month old…
- I HAD A BABY! Joanna Sue arrived November 4th shortly after 9am and a little over 6lbs.
- HIGHLIGHT/Moments worth documenting: Nathan had a play-off game the same day, and since Jo & I were both healthy I sent him off to the football game and listened as best I could on the radio. They won. As it should be.
- What I remember most was nothing exciting. It was just a quiet hour Joanna and I had in the middle of the day. I couldn’t believe I just had my THIRD kid and I heard nothing. I closed my eyes and brain-photoed that moment, b/c I knew that moments like that would be scares from now on.
(Shortly after, insert video of the window washer)
- I have a middle child. Tessa took up that role INSTANTLY in almost EVERY essence of the word.
- I have to make a new banner for the top of my blog. Maybe this one:
- I got two weeks and 5 days of maternity leave. (Qualms of a small business owner) Nathan got pneumonia & Tessa got an ear infection. It doesn’t take long to realize after you have a baby that the world DOES NOT STOP.
- I bought a quart of cookie dough from a young boy from church thinking that I won’t have energy to make many Christmas cookies. Instead, I make 2 or 3 (or 4 or 5) cookies at a time when I’m by myself and make my self a LARGE cup of coffee and eat them ALL while they are still warm.
- I got this AWESOME bag from The Festive Farmhouse and I’m SOO glad I got it. This house of TOYS needs a good culling every once in a while and this is the PERFECT solution!
- Jo is kind of a rock-star. She’s SUPER laid back (I’m blessed with pretty low key babes) and at two months (this Saturday) she’s sleeping from 11p to 5:30a! BOOM!
- I. WANT. TO. BLOG. MORE! But first, I need to do better about talking to Jesus, and then making sure I’m biblically wife-ing, and then the children, and then the business, and ya know…then when I’m not doing any of that, I blog. *psh
Ok. Back to reality…Happy Christmas & have a WONDERFUL New Years from this Party of 5! (photo credit to Jill Schoolman) Pardon me while I eat my cookies and drink my coffee and feed the babe. See you again soon…hopefully sooner rather than later. 🙂