Happy TRUTHFUL TUESDAY (Wednesday)!!
I have a few things I just need to put out there… and yes, I know that it’s not Tuesday, but for the record, I starting thinking about this post Monday, started writing Tuesday, and I’m finishing today…and well, it’s my blog and…
So here are 10 Things I need to CONFESS right now…
- I BUJO (Bullet Journal) & I have a DAILY Habit Tracker. One of those things on my Habit Tracker right now is SHOWERING. Because, let’s get real…some days we just ain’t got time for that…
- The other day at work, instead of doing something productive in between customers, I sat and watched Tasty Kitchen videos for 2 hours. Now, I have a list of things I need to make (in my spare time when I should be showering).
- Tessa knows where all Mommy’s coffee stores (Starbucks) are in the city of Peoria.
- FROSTED, a BRAND NEW & delicious bakery here in Princeville, just opened on the 10th. It’s been open 10 days & I have a punch card with 8 punches. (Note: this did not replace my Starbucks coffees…the first step is admitting that I have a problem) I have nothing to confess.
- If you get a text from me that doesn’t make sense, I was either talk-to-text-ing OR Joanna’s new trick is texting people from my Apple Watch.
- I may or may not have just swiped some of the girls’ Christmas presents that they still have not played with into a box for this coming Christmas. Talk about a SALE!
- My motivations & drive comes from events. We leave this Sunday for a giant Wineinger Family Vacay. When we come back I have a weekend away in 2 weeks, then something 2 weeks after that, but THEN I have nothing until June…anxiety is creeping in…
- All 4 of us Wineinger girls have a Snapchat Filter addiction.
- I am teaching my girls about the word, HATE and how we don’t HATE anything exceptfor the devil. I say with out any hesitation… I HATE GLITTER.
- Nathan and I had our longest conversation we’ve had in about 2 weeks this last Saturday night over a dozen mini Cadbury Caramel eggs and a mini bottle of Prosecco. (Um…he drank water. I didn’t share.)
Wow…I’m glad I got all that off my chest. Have a great rest of the week!!