This Week in Review #19 is OUTSIDE!
Finally, brothers, whatever is true whatever is honorable, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
– Philippians 4:8
- AMAZING weather this week!
- We got the chicken coop built.
- We’ve got buds in the garden!
- Ruthie’s thinking about potty training…depending on how busy she is…baby steps, right?
- Planted corn, beans, squash, lettuce, parsley, basil, and onions. Strawberries have taken form and blackberry bush has flowers (we have never gotten anything from the blackberry bush)
- Blogged twice.
Next Weeks Goals:
- Get the girls’ passports (holy moly, how long has this been on my to do list!?!)
- Get my Typhoid & Hep A shots for Guatemala and pick up my Malaria Meds.
- Celebrate my ANNIVERSARY!
- Make a “Fresh Eggs” sign for the new coop!
My Favorite Post This Week:
- Truthful Tuesday #9 — Multicolored Thumb …I guess. Honestly, I was kind of bummed. I got really down on myself for having super surface-y not deep or meaningful blogs this week. I really want to work on that…
This is my second to last full week of school and I am SOOO OVER how busy I am. I’ve been reading the book, “The Best Yes,” by Lisa Terkeurst and MAN I am loving it! I will blog about some of the main ideas soon…I want to finish it first…but I really need to learn how to say a graceful no instead of a burdened or obligated yes.
Also, I have a great anniversary post coming also! Oh, a good blog week…I can feel it!
Word of the Year:
What am I doing this year to be intentional?