This week/weekend has been a doozy. I’m sure I’ll write about it more this week. But this weekend was a bunch of relaxing and spending time with my girls. We finished this evening with a broken furnace and a 60 degree house. Please excuse me while I go get the heating blanket on the bed…
Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine. — Isaiah 43:1
- Ruthie went horse back riding again…LOVED it!
- Got an answer to a long time prayer…wasn’t the answer I wanted, but huge peace of mind.
- Starting week #4 with no internet & no cable…and guess what?! We are all still alive!
- ABSOLUTELY loving Letters Between Friends! Did you see it this week?
- umm…I assembled a desk…does that count?
- OH! I planed this awesome fundraiser party for Tricia! More to come on that one later…
Goals for this Week:
- FIX THE HEATER! Yeah…not cool…well, actually it’s REALLY cool. But at least it didn’t happen in the middle of winter.
- Mail 1/2 of my baby clothes to Mary & give the other half to the Daniels.
- Put all the folded clothes away.
- Take the dishes out of hiding and DO THEM!
Word of the Year:
Have a WONDERFUL & WARM week!