Happy Tuesday! IT’S TRUTHFUL TUESDAY! :: In My Bag
TT was created to reveal the raw unadulterated truths of life as a mom-wife-girl-*whatever hat I’m wearing this week.* It can be messy but it’s ooo so BEAUTIFUL!
…which is why I am yet again going to link to the BEAUTIFUL MESS link-up! Click here to see others!
This week, we reveal the innards of our bags…
*secret* it is the passage way to our souls.
Yes…you do see two bags here, because at this stage in kiddo life, one doesn’t travel without the other. Many times their contents switches back and forth, so this is yet another reason why I’ve decided to show you both.
First, the purse…
I got this purse on clearance at Kohl’s. I bought it mostly because of the cross-the-bod strap and a good color…I had just recently cleaned it, so sorry, but I specifically don’t get purses much larger than this, because I don’t want to carry that much. Here is the list of what is inside:
- My Planner (gold)
- A Journal — you never know when you’ll need to write.
- My paycheck from Cyd’s last week! AWESOME! Found it!
- Ruthie’s “Jesus Card” she get’s every week in Sunday School.
- Birthday sign up cards from Uncle Bucks @ Bass Pro
- Groceries & Eating Out Envelopes — we just recently switched to cash system…left over envelopes.
- 16 gig SD card
- Spare change -one was a wheat penny I picked up for Nathan and forgot about.
- Ripped $5 bill — I plan to take that to the bank and get it replaced…3 months ago.
- Pringles sticks
- A wad of $7
- My check books
- HyVee, Biaggi’s and credit card
- Photo booth strip from a wedding about a month ago
- Garbage reciepts
What’s not in there…
- my wallet…umm…WAIT! FOUND IT!
Now, the “other” bag. — This is more true for of normal stuff in my bag. Oi vey.
Got this bag for $10 at JoAnn Fabric. I call it the Honey Bag (the brand…not my husband). Stuff inside included:
- FIRST, my wallet! Yay! I knew it was somewhere.
- Princess band-aids — one would think these are for ouchies…No. These are for entertainment.
- 2 bottles of bubbles
- Spare diapers
- My make-up bag…I rarely do make-up at home
- Oyster shells. Yes, oyster shells. Now that our chickens are laying eggs, you put oyster shells in their food to make their egg shells harder. We just got these at Farm King and that is how they made it in the house.
- Can of Pringles — snack
- Country Living — I have had this for over a week and put it in my bag yesterday to give it fighting chance at being read. No luck yet.
- Dirty Diaper…yup, gross. I know.
- Fruit snacks
- Assortment of crackers
- The tags from the bag — when you’re in a hurry and desperate for a bag the tags get put inside
I’m pretty sure if you were to get 10 moms and one science teacher in a room and he/she asked them to build a boat, they could….and survive on it for a week…or 2.
Take the bag challenge! Look in your bag right now and list 5 things that are in it! You learn lots about a person from their bag!
HAVE A GREAT Tuesday!
the bag lady